Primary Responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily activities of the residents.
- Manage tasks related to the daily operations of the house and residents.
- Maintain program paperwork (petty cash, sign outs, timesheets, receipts, logs, etc.)
- Perform bed checks and morning wake-up when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED required, some college preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year experience with adolescents in a residential setting.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- Up to 19 hours per week.
- Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:00pm