Primary Responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily activities of
- Manage tasks related to the daily
operations of the house and residents.
- Maintain program paperwork
(petty cash, sign outs, timesheets, receipts, logs, etc.)
- Perform bed checks and
morning wake-up when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HS Diploma/GED required; some
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year experience
with adolescents in a residential setting.
- Valid NYS driver's license
with a safe and responsible driving history.