- Conduct individual, family and
- Maintain productivity and caseload
- Conduct initial client intake
sessions and psychosocial assessments and collaborate with clinical staff on
- Develop, implement and monitor
client treatment plans.
- Collaborate with external service
providers to ensure coordination of care.
- Communicate as needed with courts,
probation, parole and other external agencies relevant to the client.
- Complete and maintain client case
records in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other regulatory
and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree
in Human Service related major required; Master's degree preferred
- QHP credential
required; LCSW, LMSW, or LMHC preferred. Will consider license pending applicants.
- Must have a
minimum of 1 year experience providing individual and group counseling to
substance abuse or mental health
- 1 year of
experience working in in an OASAS funded facility preferred
- Ability to work
effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Must be able to maintain
confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and OASAS regulations
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word
- Experience with Electronic Health Record
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus
- Part Time, 14 hours per week, either 3 days per week (Monday-Wednesday) or 2
days per week (Tuesday & Wednesday)