Primary Responsibilities include:
the creation and processing of agency grant proposals to private &
corporate (P & C) foundations.
and pursue (P & C) foundation funding opportunities
research to find both new (P&C) funding sources and grant opportunities.
with CFO on creating (P&C) foundation grant budgets.
P&C grants as to date of submission, time of expected action and whether
awarded or rejected….plus follow up.
calendar for proposals and reports.
relationships with national as well as local P&C foundation officers
with program personnel in crafting P&C grant narrative.
with program personnel writing reports required by the requesting foundation.
all follow up correspondence to (P&C) foundations.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years' proven success in grant
- Experience in Development. Mastery in written and verbal
communication. Strong organizational
- Valid NYS driver's license
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power
- Medical, dental, life, STD/LTD insurance,
and employer contributed pension.
- Vacation, sick and personal time