Primary Responsibilities include:
assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
in the scheduling and routing for pickup and drop off of participants.
transport participants to and from designated destinations, as assigned;
assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of the vehicle.
the assigned vehicle(s) cleanliness inside and outside, performs safety checks
on the assigned vehicle each time before operation.
and reports any malfunctions, physical changes of the vehicle immediately to
his/her Supervisor, and submit report in a timely manner, according to FCA
pick up and return vehicle to its parking location.
- Responds immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response
providers. Follows Family and Children's Associations (FCA) procedures should
an accident occur.
- Refuels the vehicle(s) at the
designated location, to insure operations of the vehicle.
- Displays an understanding of working
with the People in Recovery.
- Pick up and deliver equipment and
supplies when needed.
- Be available to work at special
occasions sponsored by a THRIVE Recovery Center and/or FCA.
- Must be able to work some weeknights
and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years driving
- Valid New York
State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Ability to drive the agency vehicle. Own
vehicle that is properly insured and registered to transport clients in