Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conduct individual, family and group sessions and any other
prescribed treatment service in accordance with agency, regulatory, and
productivity standards established for this position.
- Maintain productivity and caseload targets.
- Conduct initial intake and comprehensive assessments and
collaborate with clinical staff on treatment recommendations.
- Develop, implement and monitor client treatment plans.
- Collaborate with external service providers to ensure coordination
- Communicate regularly and as needed with courts, probation, parole
and other external agencies relevant to the client.
- Complete and maintain client case records in a timely manner and
in compliance with agency and other regulatory standards.
- Complete all agency, program and regulatory reports,
correspondence and other required documentation and submit it by the
- Attend all agency, program and regulatory training and meetings.
- Assume other tasks, projects and responsibilities assigned to
support the operations of the program.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Service related major
required; Master's degree in related major preferred and/or QHP credential
preferred: LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC, and/or CASAC; will consider candidates eligible
for CASAC-T or limited permit.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing individual
and group counseling to substance abuse or mental health population either
working in a chemical dependency or mental health program (may include
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word
- Experience with Electronic Health Record
- Bi-Lingual Spanish required.