- Develop training and procedures for volunteers / organize trainings
quarterly. Screen volunteers and follow appropriate agency procedures and policies
- Arrange for SMART Van to be at senior community locations and recruit student
volunteers and community volunteers to work with seniors on technology
- Oversee all aspects of SMART Van; coordinate payments and work with van
driver to coordinate outings; work with facilities team to oversee safety and operation
of the van.
- Act as liaison between colleges, volunteers and FCA to coordinate programming
and training of student interns/volunteers. Work with HR to follow volunteer
- Collect monthly reports from volunteers / record data.
- Address any issues or concerns that arise with individual volunteers and
client, coordinate with case manager.
- Community outreach to recruit volunteers, seniors and raise awareness of
- Assume other tasks, projects and responsibilities as needed to ensure
effective program operations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' work experience
- Experience with
geriatric population helpful.
- Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and responsible driving
-403 (B) with generous employer contribution
-Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
-Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
-Employee Assistance Program
-10 Vacation Days, 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.