Primary Responsibilities include:
· Develop strong working collaboration with staff at housing programs that THRIVE has developed partnerships with.
· Identify in-home needs of residents within housing programs, provide coaching and groups to meet these identified needs.
· Identify community-based supports, including events at THRIVE Recovery Centers, to connect residents with.
· Develop and implement groups onsite at THRIVE Recovery Centers specifically for residents, to engage residents in onsite services tailored for their housing program.
· Assist residents of housing programs with paperwork relating to vocational/educational services, resume building, housing/healthcare applications, etc.
· Assist Program Manager and Director in developing plans for expanding the agency's presence within the housing programs.
· Keep communication open and continuous with agency, supervisor(s), staff & members of the team of new and important information that could support ongoing and development of new programs within the agency. Also keep agency apprised of new developments such as resources, organizations, and agencies as they become available.
· Provide information and literature about the program to potential clients.
· Provide monthly reports for agency and agency partners.
· Assume other tasks, projects and responsibilities as needed to ensure effective program and agency operations.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· HS Diploma or equivalent plus completion of 30 hours CCAR-Recovery Coach plus 16 hours peer ethics training.
· CRPA, CRPA-P or CRPA-P eligible.
· Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and responsible driving history, use of your own vehicle.
· Full-time, 35 hours per week.
· Position works evenings (hours of program operation are 12 pm - 10 pm hours of operation) and 1 weekend day.
· Medical, Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance. Employer contributed Pension (403b). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.)
· 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 Agency holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.