PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Provide in person services to assist the youth in developing and applying skills in natural settings
· Provide hands on and task -oriented activities based upon the youth's care plan
· Provide advocacy skills to the youth being served
· Plan and run skill building groups on site
· Complete progress notes for all client contacts
· Deliver and document services using a strength based and family driven approach
· Maintain consistent communication with supervisor regarding cases
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
· High School Diploma or high school equivalency with minimum of two years experience in children's mental health, foster care and/or a related human services field;
· Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Must drive own vehicle, which is properly insured and registered, to various worksites including the homes of clients.
· Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Per Diem- up to 15 hours a week
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.