Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide Respite on a weekly basis with 65% of hours spent in direct service provision.
· Base activities on the needs, abilities, and strengths of each child and family.
· Transport clients and communicate with parents before and after activities.
· Complete intake assessments and paperwork inclusive of authorization requests with MCOs.
· Maintain consistent communication with supervisor regarding client's progress.
· Attend required staff meetings, case conferences, training, and supervision.
· Complete all necessary documentation inclusive of treatment plans, safety plans, visit notes and discharge summaries.
· Adhere to agency and NYS requirements including HIPAA policies, ethical guidelines, safety protocols and OMIG compliance.
· Assume other tasks, responsibilities and projects as needed to support the operations of the program.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· High School Diploma required. College level preferred.
· Experience working with children with mental health issues or in a related human service field preferred.
· Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
· A vehicle that is properly insured and registered in accordance with NYS DMV requirements, to be used to conduct home visits and transport clients.
· Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Full time, either Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday.
· Flexible schedule. Will vary depending on the families' needs and will include evening hours.
· Medical, dental, life/, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (401A). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental life, TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
· 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 12 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.