Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- BA required, MSW, MA, MS and other related degrees preferred.
- Experience with substance abuse disorders required.
- Candidate must have excellent problem solving skills and be a self-starter/team player
- HIV Experience with HIV/AIDS population a plus.
- Background in trauma informed education a plus.
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving record.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday.
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.