Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support residents in maintaining their service plans.
- Perform daily inside and outside security sweeps and nightly bed checks.
- Maintain required program paperwork including petty cash, sign out sheets, timesheets receipts and logs.
- Maintain cleanliness of house and prepare meals to residents, which includes making sure there is adequate food and household supplies.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- GED/HS diploma required; some college preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 1-year experience working with adolescents in a residential setting preferred.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- Basic computer skills.
- Part-time, 16 hours per week.
- Saturday and Sunday 4:00 pm-12:00 am