Primary Responsibilities include:
daily activities of the residents.
- Manage tasks
related to the daily operations of the house and residents.
program paperwork (petty cash, sign outs, timesheets, receipts, logs,
- Perform bed
checks and morning wake-up when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED required, some college
- One year experience working in a residential
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving record.
- A car that is properly insured and registered
according to NYS-DMV regulations.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel and Outlook).
- On call, up
to 19 hours per week.