Primary Responsibilities include:
· Follow treatment plan for each resident
· Works in accordance with the Behavioral Management Plan for each resident and their families.
· Trains families in the use of The Behavioral Management Plan.
· Provides psycho education to families on mental health
· Provide supervision and monitoring of residents.
· Ensure the program is operating in compliance with all regulatory and funding sources.
· Complete required paperwork including comprehensive Medicaid billable, case notes, treatment planning, logs, CAIRS, NIMIRIS, incident reporting and Justice Center Reports.
· Supervise residential staff by role modeling intervention skills.
· Ensure resident and staff implement program structure.
· Responsible for the orientation of new residents.
· Meet with the Social work supervisor on a regular basis to discuss overall program effectiveness and progress. Keep Supervising Social worker informed of all relevant information in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Master's Degree. LMSW preferred.
· Two years relevant experience with population and/or residential services.
· One year working with mental health/families preferred.
· A valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Own motor vehicle properly insured and registered in accordance with NYS DMV regulations, and able to drive to client homes, meetings and other worksites. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Full Time, 35 hours per week. Some night and weekend hours required.
· Hours may vary depending on family and house needs.
· Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (403(b)).
· Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident, and supplemental dental insurance.
· 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran