residents with daily living activities including meal preparation.
medication management and conduct medication counts.
informal counseling and goal planning.
cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of the house during shift.
all necessary agency and regulatory paperwork.
and Requirements include:
- HS diploma/GED required, bachelor's
- Basic computer skills with MS
Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Valid NYS Driver's License with a
safe and responsible driving history.
- A motor vehicle that is properly
registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV regulations.
- Experience working with youth in
educational, mental health, and/or residential setting a plus.