Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide school-based individual and family counseling services to students in-school.
· Conduct group sessions with students in-school
· Conduct initial client assessments; develop and implement treatment plans.
· Provide family mediation as indicated.
· Advocate for family services and make available FCA wrap-around support assistance.
· Collaborate and communicate with other referral sources as well as other service providers.
· Maintain client case records in compliance with HIPAA regulations and FCA policies.
· Attend weekly supervision.
· Collaborate with school staff to benefit student's treatment and ability to access resources
· Engage in professional development training.
· Maintain billable hours and provide monthly billing to schools and FCA Fiscal Team.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Must be fluent in Spanish.
· Intermediate computer skills to regularly enter case notes; record hours worked; and manage other aspects of required documentation.
· Per-Diem Position. Four to 10 hours per week.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.