Salary: $73,186.00 - $82,882.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Talent
Management full life cycle from onboarding to retention.
- Administer or oversee the
administration of Human Resource Programs including but not limited to:
Training and Development, DEI, Performance and Talent Management, Recognition
and Morale, Employee Engagement and Student Interns.
- Create and administer an onboarding experience for new Managers, and
Executive Team Members. Including a training plan for each new hire.
- Work with program
directors in identifying solutions and strategies to help enhance/improve
individual employee or team performance
- Analyze and
provide data on employee engagement with surveys and create solutions based on
- Work with COO, Chief
Human Resources Officer, AVPs and program directors to determine annual
training needs of all employees and individual programs and use this information
to develop a detailed, annual training plan for the Agency.
- Maintain awareness of and compliance with applicable
local/state/federal laws, regulations, and licensing and accreditation bodies
regarding employee credentialing and mandated trainings.
- Work with NYS OASAS and other credentialing agencies to secure
continuing education credits for participants for approved trainings.
- Assist in the
development and upkeep of standardized training curricula for the organization
including those trainings required of all staff either upon hire or on an
ongoing basis, and specific training programs for groups of employees (e.g.,
future managers, current management, residential staff, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in New Staff
Orientation sessions and New Manager Training.
- Provide back-up
assistance for performance of HR functions as needed to ensure effective
operation of the department and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Liaise with local university placement counselors to discuss availability of potential interns and determine their areas of interest
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Education or
a related human services field.
- Minimum of four years' professional experience in human
resources, adult learning, curriculum development and training coordination
within the fields of health and human services.
- Valid and clean New York State Driver's License
Full-time, 35 hours per week, occasional
evening and weekend hours as needed.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, STD/LTD Insurance,
FSA, 403 (b), Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program.
Send your resume to:
Heather Sojka, Talent Acquisition
FCA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran