Primary Responsibilities include:
Clinician conducts assessments, individual, family and group sessions and any other prescribed treatment service. Expected to maintain productivity and caseload targets. Collaborates with external service providers to ensure coordination of care. Completes documentation in a timely manner. Functions as an integral member of the inter-disciplinary treatment team and participate in case conferences, team meetings, and trainings as scheduled.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Bilingual Spanish preferred
· Monday - Friday
· F/T 35 hours per week
· Some evenings required.
· This position will be split between the Hicksville and Hempstead locations
· Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension.
· Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
· 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 12 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.