Primary Responsibilities include:
· Perform light cleaning in areas of the residence utilized by the client, which includes their bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room.
· Wash, dry and fold client's laundry which may be performed in the client's residence or at a Laundromat.
· Prepare client's meals as needed.
· Perform miscellaneous errands including accompanying client to doctor appointments, supermarket, bank, etc.
· Complete required agency and program reports in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other regulatory standards.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· HS Diploma/GED.
· Homemaker/Chore Services Training preferred.
· Must be physically able to do light housekeeping, cooking and laundry.
· Valid NYS Driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a motor vehicle that is properly registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV regulations.
· Full time, 35 hours per week.
· Medical, dental, life and STD/LTD Insurance
· Accessibility to other voluntary benefits tax deferred annuity and AFLAC personal accident insurance, cancer care, supplemental dental and supplemental life insurance.
· 10 vacation, 12 sick, and 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran