- Perform light cleaning in areas of the residence utilized by the client, which includes their bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room.
- Wash, dry and fold client's laundry which may be performed in the client's residence or at a Laundromat.
- Prepare client's meals as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous errands including accompanying client to doctor appointments, supermarket, bank, etc.
- Complete required agency and program reports in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other regulatory standards.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED.
- Homemaker/Chore Services Training preferred.
- Must be physically able to do light housekeeping, cooking and laundry.
- Valid NYS Driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a motor vehicle that is properly registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV regulations.
- Full time, 35 hours per week.
- Medical, dental, life and STD/LTD Insurance
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits tax deferred annuity and AFLAC personal accident insurance, cancer care, supplemental dental and supplemental life insurance.
- 10 vacation, 12 sick, and 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year