We are expanding our program and looking for dynamic case managers who want to make a difference in the lives of our senior population.
If you want to work in an environment that supports compassion for seniors, has the sames values we hold, can be a team player, is energetic and excited about working with our aging population then you might be the right fit.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conduct initial needs assessment to develop care plan for needed services.
- Monitor and re-assess open cases to assure that all services are being delivered as planned.
- Provide advocacy for clients regarding entitlements and other basic needs.
- Provide representation at DSS, SSA etc., when clients are unable to represent themselves.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field.
- Minimum 4 years' prior experience in case management required (preferably working with geriatric population).
- Valid NYS Driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a motor vehicle that is properly registered and insured in NYS.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Medical, Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance, and Employer contributed Pension (403.b). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.)
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits including tax deferred annuity and AFLAC personal accident insurance, cancer care, supplemental dental and supplemental life insurance.
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.