Primary Responsibilities include:
Conduct initial needs assessment and develop care plan for needed services.
· Monitor and re-assess open cases to assure that all services are being delivered as planned.
· Provide advocacy for clients regarding entitlements and other basic needs.
· Provide representation at DSS, SSA etc., when clients are unable to represent themselves.
· Visit clients in their homes as per EISEP protocols
Provide telehealth and in-home visitations to clients while collaborating with program staff to address client's needs.
2. Prepare and maintain client case records (intake paperwork, behavioral health assessments, individualized care plans, discharge paperwork, etc.)
3. Maintain and document statistics as required by the standards set by Family & Children's Association, New York State Office for Mental Health, & other grant guidelines.
4. Provide monitoring and reassessment of assigned case management cases to assure that all services are being delivered as planned, and to measure changes in need.
5. Accompany clients to appointments as needed to provide support and advocacy, when needed, for clients regarding entitlements and other basic needs; represent them at DSS, SSA, etc., when they are unable to represent themselves in-person or via telehealth.
6. Assist clients with completing forms/applications to apply for services & programs; provide information/referrals to clients as requested; address barriers to connecting with services/ resources.
7. Participate in supervision, weekly team meetings; participate in agency trainings and workshops; and additional trainings/workshops that would be helpful to the position.
8. Work collaboratively with staff to deliver coordinated services and connect clients with services to address identified needs
9. Assist and introduce clients in using technology to assist with maintaining good health, follow up with physician appointments and managing prescriptions.
10. Participate in outreach events within the community to offer education on mental health, aging services, and/or substance use while promoting program services.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran