Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide case management services to youth residing in Nassau County and portions of Suffolk and Queens.
· Conduct and maintain all visit requirements.
· Provide on-going assessment and documentation of the youth's strength and needs, progress towards achieving goals and efficacy of delivered services.
· Link and refer to services and supports as outlined in the youth's care plan.
· Complete and submit all assessments, care plans, progress notes, monthly billing, and any other written work on time and in compliance with agency and regulatory standards.
· Keep both electronic and paper files up to date and in accordance with program and DOH/Health Home guidelines.
· Keep supervisor appraised of the status of all cases and immediately inform them of any unusual situations in the family, including questionable CPS reports or any other safety concerns.
· Maintain communication with all service providers both internally and externally.
· Continually operate from a strength based and family driven model.
· Participate in all required trainings and meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree in the Human Services field with a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience Preferred experience in the mental health field/ working with children/youth.
· Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
· A vehicle that is properly insured and registered in accordance with NYS DMV requirements, to be used to conduct home visits and transport clients.
· Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Full time, Monday through Friday.
· Flexible schedule. Will vary depending on the families' needs and may include evening hours.
· Some Remote work available
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.