e. Prepare and submit requests for equipment purchases per funding source and agency policies.
f. Initiate and complete budget modifications per funding sources guidelines to meet program goals and maximize reimbursement.
g. If program/funding source contract requires revenue from other sources such as client fees, donations, match, document and reconcile claim and accounting records.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 year full-time experience working in an accounting/bookkeeping related environment.
- Accounting software, MS Word, Excel, Outlook email, good writing and communication skills.
- Full-time 35 hours per week
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (403b thrift plan)
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.