Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the program is meeting the needs of the clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive treatment plan for clients including recreational, cultural and educational programs.
- Supervise and monitor the condition and maintenance of the house and agency van.
- Responsible for the purchasing of program provisions and supplies.
- Orient new residents to the house rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the program is operating in compliance with all agency, regulatory and funding requirements.
- Ensure that all required paperwork, reports and inspections are completed and submitted by required deadlines.
- Collaborate with Program Supervisor and Senior Case Manager on the status of program operations and any relevant issues.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS diploma required, some college preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with adolescents required, residential setting preferred.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- Basic computer skills.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday from 4:00pm-12:00am.
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.