Primary Responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily activities of the residents.
- Manage tasks related to the daily operations of the house and residents.
- Maintain program paperwork (petty cash, sign outs, timesheets, receipts, logs, etc.)
- Perform bed checks and morning wake-up when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED required, some college preferred.
- One year experience working in a residential setting.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving record.
- A car that is properly insured and registered according to NYS-DMV regulations.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- On call, up to 19 hours per week.