Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update policies
and procedures for the operation of the program, in compliance with all
applicable regulations or funder requirements.
- Supervise program staff, including but not limited to:
approving/denying all leave requests; reviewing and approving time sheets,
mileage and expenses; monitoring interactions with clients; ensuring that
staff attend all required trainings and meetings; and completing initial
and annual performance appraisals. Hold regular staff meetings to
share information and program updates. Make recommendations regarding
salary increases when appropriate.
- Screen resumes, interview applicants, and hire and onboard staff
as openings become available.
- Interview and supervise volunteers or interns, as applicable.
- In collaboration with AVP and Senior Director, monitor budget and
all spending activities.
- Accurately complete program/agency paperwork and submit by
- Implement specific programs, groups and activities
to meet attendee needs; develop monthly group schedule; identify potential
workshop leaders and oversee scheduling of presentations; collect feedback
and surveys on workshops and workshop leaders for quality assurance.
- Create, promote and facilitate special events.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and record
participant activities and attendance.
- Foster environment of cooperation, teamwork and
- Serve as point of contact for external stakeholders including
hospitals where the program is operating.
Responsible for creating recovery coach schedules and managing
absences, ensuring that all shifts are adequately covered.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in health and human
service field OR Equivalent experience required, Master's degree in
counseling or social work preferred.
- NYS Certified Recovery Peer Advocate
- Familiarity with recovery and substance
use treatment services. Knowledge
of local community.
- Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and responsible driving
history. A properly registered, insured, and maintained vehicle in
accordance with NYS-DMV regulations to be used to regularly travel from
worksite to worksite
- Full-time, 35 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday, some evenings and