Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Associates Degree Preferred but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Knowledge and understanding of the target communities
- Knowledge of where underserved women with histories of trauma and substance abuse disorder can be reached
- Comfortable and adept at making the vital connections needed to bring underserved women into trusting care
- Able to engage a culturally diverse population
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Good critical thinking/team player skills required
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving record and ability to drive the outreach van
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Monday through Friday. Must be able to schedule some weekend and evening hours as needed
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.