Primary Responsibilities include:
- Perform assessments for drug & alcohol and anger
- Perform Screening Brief Intervention Referral to
- Provide counseling services for adolescents, adults,
- Provide psychoeducation.
- Facilitate both psychoeducation and support groups
- Facilitate professional trainings to the human services
professional community on various topics related to substance abuse and
- Provide alcohol and drug abuse prevention education to
schools and the community.
- Advocate for clients.
- Handle Hotline calls from individuals and families
Qualifications and Requirements include:
Degree in Social Work required.
must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a
safe and responsible driving history and a motor vehicle that is properly
registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV and agency regulations.
- 40 hours per week, typically Monday-Friday,
- Some nights and weekends required.
Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance, and Employer contributed Pension (403b).
to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.) including tax deferred
annuity and AFLAC personal accident insurance, cancer care, supplemental dental
and supplemental life insurance.
vacation days, 8 sick days, 2 personal days, 10 agency holidays and 1 floating
holiday per year.