Primary Responsibilities include:
- Recruit and maintain
a diverse coalition membership with local stakeholders.
- Plan and
implement all coalition activities such as:
o Direct needs assessment activities.
o Conduct community health planning activities.
o Collect, manage, and analyze community health
o Collaborate with other local, state and national organizations.
- Assist coalition
members in conducting annual strategic planning and guide coalition to develop
a comprehensive action plan based on needs-assessment and strategic planning.
- Work with AVP to
develop and implement data collection methods, tools, and evaluation measures
for coalition activities and associated projects in conjunction with coalition
- Coordinate and facilitate
coalition meetings and communicate effectively with members to promote
collaboration, negotiation and problem solving.
- Post relevant social
- Document progress
of program and activities in written reports to funding agencies and FCA leadership.
- Work with AVP to
oversee expenditures of coalition budget.
- Ensure that all
services are strength-based and culturally competent.
- In conjunction
with the AVP, monitor and manage program budget, adjusting accordingly to support
the fiscal health of program.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
preferred or relevant experience. At least 3 years in community organizing,
coalition building and/or prevention work.
- Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and
responsible driving history. A properly registered, insured and maintained
vehicle in accordance with NYS-DMV regulations to be used to regularly travel
from worksite to worksite.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fulltime, Monday through Friday, 35 hours
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (403b thrift plan)
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident, and supplemental dental insurance.
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
FCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran