Primary Responsibilities include:
· Greet clients in an engaging and friendly manner; check them in for their appointments, take and record fees, and alert clinicians when ready.
· Answer phone and direct calls to the appropriate person or provide referrals when indicated.
· Collect information for basic data on new clients and set up the appointments.
· Maintain clinician's schedule of availability
· Enter and retain accurate client information in required internal and external databases.
· Maintain an organized system of client files. Perform all basic office duties such as scanning, filing, copying, mail distribution and faxing. Provide support to the clinicians.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· HS Diploma/GED required.
· Office experience preferred.
· Intermediate skills with MS Office and the ability to easily learn computer applications specific to program.
· Tuesday through Thursday 5pm - 9 pm