PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Provide in-person off-site skill building services to assist the child to develop and apply skills in natural settings.
· Provide hands on and task-oriented activities based upon the child's treatment plan.
· Complete progress notes for each session and telephone calls.
· Complete treatment plans in accordance with State and Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
· Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
· Deliver and document services using a strength-based and family-driven approach.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
· High School Diploma or high school equivalency with minimum two years experience in children's mental health, addiction, foster care and/or a related human services field; or a Bachelor's or Master's degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services field.
· Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Vehicle that is properly insured and registered in NY and is available to be used to conduct home visits and transport children to activities.
· Full-Time 35 Hours. Flexible schedule will vary depending on families' needs.
· Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension.
· Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
· 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran