Primary Responsibilities include:
· Deliver and document services using a strength-based and family-driven approach.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· BSW or related degree with at least 3 years related experience or MSW or related degree with 1 year related experience.
· Experience working with children with mental health diagnoses preferred.
· Required to have a valid NYS driver's license and to have had a driver's license for at least two (2) years. Required to use own vehicle to transport clients and maintain insurance, registration and the condition in accordance with NYS DMV regulations.
· Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans