$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!!
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide supervision and ongoing support to Directors and Residential Staff who report directly to AVP to ensure quality, fiscal and funding targets are being met and/or exceeded. Ensure that the programs provide necessary inter-division and inter-agency collaborations required to meet all service delivery needs of our clients, and to foster a positive, collaborative attitude among the team members.
· Keep abreast of all applicable regulatory requirements and changes and ensure that all programs are operating in compliance with regulations and in the most efficient, cost-effective and productive manner.
· In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, monitor and manage program budgets, adjusting accordingly to support the fiscal health of each program/site.
· Review and assess client grievances and incident reports and conduct CQPI across all programs. Actively seek new funding opportunities and contribute to grant submissions and contract proposals.
· Meet regularly with the Chief Operating Officer to communicate, on a timely basis, any issues and/or concerns affecting the team and its ability to comply with or attain the operational mission.
· Convene regular meetings among the Program Directors and Residential Staff, develop agenda, prepare/distribute minutes and monitor for appropriate/timely follow through.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Driving: Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a vehicle that is properly insured and registered in accordance with NYS DMV.
· Computer Skills: Proficient computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Full time 35 hours; must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
· Medical, dental, life/, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (401A). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental life, TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
· 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 12 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.