PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Provide case management services to adult clients who reside in Nassau, Western Suffolk and on the Nassau/Queens border.
· Conduct and maintain all monthly contact requirements.
· Provide on-going assessment and documentation of the individual's strengths, needs, progress towards achieving goals and efficacy of delivered services.
· Link and refer to services and supports as outlined in the individual's plan of care.
· Complete and submit all assessments, plans of care, progress notes, monthly billing, and any other written work on time and in compliance with agency and regulatory standards.
· Keep both electronic and paper files up to date and in accordance with program and DOH/Health Home guidelines.
· Keep supervisor appraised of the status of all cases and immediately inform them of safety concerns.
· Maintain communication with all service providers.
· Continually operate from a strength based and client centered model.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
· Bachelor's degree in the Human Service or related field with a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience. Preferred experience providing direct services to adults with serious mental illness.
· Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
· A vehicle that is properly insured and registered in accordance with NYS DMV requirements, to be used to conduct home visits, when needed.
· Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Full time, Monday through Friday.
· Flexible schedule. Hours may vary depending on client's needs and may include evening hours.
· Remote work available
· Medical, dental, life/, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (401A). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental life, TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
· 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.