Primary Responsibilities include:
· Perform all general office duties such as ordering supplies, filing and retrieving documents, composing and typing of correspondence and other documents, photocopying SAFE Program forms and faxing.
· Liaison with the police department regarding SAFE program and protocols. Send updated letter to PD at start and end of season.
· Open, sort, and log-in all fuel bills that come into SAFE; forward to fiscal department for payment.
· Assist case managers and intake coordinator with SAFE data base and generating letters to clients and fuel company.
· Send out client contribution requests and agency surveys.
· Maintain and update information in SAFE Program's two databases; prepare and file monthly reports for the funder.
· Assist the Director and Administrative Assistant with special projects when necessary.
Qualifications, Requirements & Schedule include:
· High School Diploma required.
· Two years' working in an office setting with diverse clerical and administrative responsibilities.
· Part-time15 hours per week.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.