Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide informal counseling to residents
and be available to residents for discussion of problems and goals.
- Assist residents with their daily
schedules and any transportation needs.
- Make a daily inside and outside security sweep
and maintain all required logs, documentation and any other required
administrative tasks as required by the program.
- Orient new residents to the house rules
- Assist with maintenance and cleaning of
- Prepare meals for residents and ensure
there is adequate food and household supplies.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS diploma required, some college
- 1 year experience working with adolescents
required, residential setting preferred.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving history.
- Awake shift - no sleeping.
- Basic computer skills.
- Monday through Friday from 12:00am-8:00am.
40 hours per week.
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and
employer contributed pension.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible
spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2
floating holidays per year.