Primary Responsibilities include:
· Deliver and document services using a strength-based and family-driven approach.
· Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external treatment providers and participate in meetings as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Master's in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychoanalysis.
· LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, Licensed Psychoanalyst, LMSW under the supervision of an LCSW.
· Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
· Intermediate computer skills.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.