Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· High school diploma.
· Complete the required OMH trainings within the first year of employment.
· Must parent or have parented a child with special needs.
· Must have a valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. A motor vehicle that is properly insured, registered, and maintained in accordance with NYS DMV regulations and the ability to regularly travel to and from residences, worksites and schools within Nassau or Suffolk County.
· Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and the Internet. Ability to adapt to program specific applications.
· Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran