Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a member of the Addiction, Treatment and
Recovery division, reporting to the AVP, but provide services across all
- To provide clinical supervision to any FCA employee
with an LCSW who would like to pursue an "R", including:
-Documentation of clinical supervision sessions
with time noted
-Complete formative and summative assessment of the
employee's clinical skills
-Provide verbal and written feedback to counsel
employees in regard to clinical practice, professionalism and competency
-Counsel employees to develop clinical knowledge
and skills through recommendations including but not limited to
readings, research and observations
- Provide clinical support to team members seeking
additional supervision for difficult cases
- To provide clinical training, guidance and consultation
to FCA employees around co-occurring disorders and the evidence based
practices used to address mental illness and substance abuse and to
promote overall consumer wellness.
- Participate in QA projects across all FCA divisions.
- Attend and participate in meetings, training and case
conferences, as required.
- At least 10 years of clinical experience within the
mental health and/or substance abuse field, with at least 5 years in a
- Knowledge of, and ability to train others on best
practices and evidenced based models within the mental health and
substance abuse fields.
- Part time, 10 hours per week.
- Work between Hempstead and Hicksville