Primary Responsibilities include:
· Conduct initial needs assessment and develop care plan for needed services.
· Monitor and re-assess open cases to assure that all services are being delivered as planned.
· Provide advocacy for clients regarding entitlements and other basic needs.
· Provide representation at DSS, SSA etc., when clients are unable to represent themselves.
· Visit clients in their homes as per EISEP protocols
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field.
· Prior experience in case management required (preferably working with geriatric population).
· Excellent Computer skills.
· Valid NYS Driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a motor vehicle that is properly registered and insured in NYS.
· Full-time, 35 hours per week.
· Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
· Medical, Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance, and (403)b with generous employer contribution. Accessibility to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.)
· Accessibility to other voluntary benefits including tax deferred annuity and AFLAC personal accident insurance, cancer care, supplemental dental and supplemental life insurance.
· 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran