Primary Responsibilities include:
· Work with THRIVE leadership to assess training gaps of CRPAs working on Long Island and develop trainings to fill these gaps.
· In collaboration with Director of Recovery Services, get credentialed to provide CEUs to trainings facility under THRIVE University.
· Develop internship program within all programs at FCA that utilize CRPAs. In collaboration with program management, provide comprehensive experience in harm reduction, treatment and recovery programs.
· Provide technical assistance to community partners looking to hire CRPAs and assist with integration of CRPAs into existing programs.
· Assist in developing plans for expanding the agency's presence and engage CRPAs into THRIVE University.
· Attend & organize public, private & special outreach events. Develop, manage and coordinate setup and breakdown teams for said events.
· Provide information and literature about the program to potential THRIVE University participants and partners.
· Provide monthly reports for agency and agency partners
· Assist with marketing materials and social media management including the newsletter, website, and Facebook.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC, CRPA and/or CASAC required.
· 1-2 years relevant experience in substance use field. Knowledge of Long Island recovery community.
· Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and responsible driving history, use of your own vehicle.
· Full-time, 35 hours per week.
· Monday through Friday, some evenings and weekends required.
Medical, dental, life/, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed pension (401A). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental life, TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care and personal accident insurance.
20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 12 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply.