- Provide in-person off-site clinical services, including
individual, family, and/or group therapy to children and their
- Provide crisis services in-person or via phone to
caseload, when available.
- Complete progress notes for each session and telephone
- Complete treatment plans in accordance with State and
Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
- Coordinate with child's Care Coordinators or other
providers, when needed.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding
regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using a strength-based
and family-driven approach.
- Assume other responsibilities assigned to support the
operations of the program.
- LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, Licensed Psychoanalyst, LMSW under
the supervision of an LCSW.
- Supervision towards licensing provided.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Schedule varies based upon family's availability. M-F
afternoon and evening hours, weekends available.
- Maximum of 19 hours weekly.