- Provide in-person off-site clinical services, including
individual, family, and/or group therapy to children and their
- Provide crisis services in-person or via phone to
caseload, when available.
- Complete progress notes for each session and telephone
- Complete treatment plans in accordance with State and
Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
- Coordinate with child's Care Coordinators or other
providers, when needed.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding
regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using a strength-based and
- Assume other
responsibilities assigned to support the operations of the program.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- LCSW, LMFT, LMHC and licensed psychoanalyst
NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
varies based upon family's availability. M-F afternoon and evening hours,
of 19 hours weekly.