Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of Recovery Coach Training Academy (minimum 28 hours).
- Knowledge of recovery and community resources.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient in MS Word and database systems.
- Social media experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Experience in delivery of peer recovery services and supports preferred.
- Training experience preferred.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history and a vehicle that is properly registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV regulations
- 35 hours per week.
- Some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Medical, Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance. Employer contributed Pension (403b). Accessibility to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.)
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 Agency holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.