Primary Responsibilities include:
· Ensure that the program is meeting the needs of the clients.
· Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive treatment plan for clients including recreational, cultural and educational programs.
· Orient new residents to the house rules and regulations.
· Ensure that the program is operating in compliance with all agency, regulatory and funding requirements.
· Ensure that all required paperwork, reports and inspections are completed and submitted by required deadlines.
· Collaborate with Program Coordinator and Senior Case Manager on the status of program operations and any relevant issues.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· HS diploma required; some college preferred.
· Must be 21 years of age.
· Minimum 1-year experience working with adolescents required, residential setting preferred.
· Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
· Basic computer skills.
· Full-time, 40 hours per week.
· Monday through Friday from 4:30pm-12:30am.