- Provide weekly recreational activities and community
- Plan activities on the needs, abilities and strengths
of each child and family.
- Transport clients and communicate with parents before
and after activities.
- Maintain weekly communication regarding client
- Attend required staff meetings, case conferences,
training and supervision.
- HS Diploma/GED required, college level preferred.
- Some experience working with children with special
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of community resources.
- Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving history.
- A vehicle to conduct home visits and transport children
to activities that is properly insured and registered in accordance with
NYS DMV regulations.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft
- Maximum 19 hours per week.
- Afternoon and evening hours.
- Flexible schedule.