Primary Responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily activities of the
- Manage tasks related to the daily
operations of the house and residents.
- Maintain program paperwork (petty cash,
sign outs, timesheets, receipts, logs, etc.)
- Perform bed checks and morning wake-up
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED required, some college
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year experience with adolescents
or in a residential setting.
- Valid NYS driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving history and properly registered and insured motor vehicle.
- Monday through Friday from 12:00am-8:00am.
(40 hours per week)
- Monday through Friday from 12:30am-8:30am (40 hours
- Medical, dental, life, STD/LTD insurance,
and employer contributed pension.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits
such as TDA, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance, AFLAC
cancer care and personal accident insurance.
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal
days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.