Primary Responsibilities include:
· Supervise residents with daily living activities including meal preparation.
· Monitor medication management and conduct medication counts.
· Provide informal counseling and goal planning.
· Maintain cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of the house during shift.
· Maintain all necessary agency and regulatory paperwork.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· HS diploma/GED required; bachelor's degree preferred.
· Basic computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and responsible driving history.
· A motor vehicle that is properly registered and insured in accordance with NYS DMV regulations.
· Experience working with youth in educational, mental health, and/or residential setting a plus.
· Part-Time, Saturday and Sunday 11 pm - 7 am
Family and Children's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran