Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide in-person off-site skill building services to assist the child to develop and apply skills in natural settings.
- Provide hands on and task-oriented activities based upon the child's treatment plan.
- Complete progress notes for each session and telephone calls.
- Complete treatment plans in accordance with State and Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
- Coordinate with child's Care Coordinators or other providers, when needed.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using a strength-based and family-driven approach.
- Assume other responsibilities assigned to support the operations of the program.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or high school equivalency with three years' experience in children's mental health, addiction and/or foster care. Bachelors or Master's degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services.
- Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- Part-time, up to 19 hours
- Schedule will vary depending on clients' needs and may include evening hours.